- You will play an integral role, as part of the Facilities Management team in an iconic mall, to ensure that the engineering facilities are maintained at the highest standards
- Carry out maintenance works in accordance to maintenance schedule and monitor term contractors in their routine servicing works
- Monitoring and operation of state of the art AV/ multimedia systems
- Provides all aspects of engineering and technical services support to the Operations Team as well as attending to Tenant’s requests, feedbacks and complaints on maintenance related matters
- NTC 2/3 or NITEC/Higher NITEC in Mechanical/Electrical/ Building
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in maintenance of M&E systems and building facilities
- Basic computer knowledge
- Excellent team worker
- Conversant in English
- Willing to work weekends and shifts
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.