Full Job Description
Who We Are:
Avi & Co. is one of the most trusted retailer in New York City for pre-owned and unworn luxury watches. We carry a remarkable selection of luxury watches from some of the world’s most renowned watch brands, including Richard Mille, Audemars Piguet, Patek Philippe, Rolex, and more. We put the customer experience above all else to create a watch-buying experience like no other. We have a luxurious private showroom in the New York’s Diamond District and a robust e-commerce platform to cater to domestic and international clients.
(Included but not limited to)
- Working alongside assisting the Financial Director
- Perform administrative duties such as creating excel sheets & entry of all records into Bookkeeping Software
- Prepare various financial reports, statements & generate reports as needed.
- Works with various bills and processes accordingly.
- Maintain a system of filing, scanning and assist with archiving.
- Making sure all invoices are paid, recorded, and filed away appropriately.
- Handle additional tasks and general office duties as assigned by Financial Director
- Experience in Bookkeeping at least 1 Year (Required)
- Experience with QuickBooks, MS Excel & Word (Required)
- Must be Detail Oriented & Extremely Organized
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and able to complete tasks accurately and timely
- Bi-Lingual is a plus
- Base (hourly)
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.