Founded in 2004, Slip is a well established and fast growing Australian-owned brand, headquartered in Brisbane and selling to major retailers around the world including Sephora, Nordstrom, Saks, NET-A-PORTER, Harrods, Selfridges and Bloomingdales to name a few.
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join our growing accounting department in a full time capacity i.e. we are looking for a staff member, not a bookkeeper with multiple clients.
Your duties will be across multiple entities and regions and will primarily include:
- Accounts payable processing and reconciliations
- Managing the accounts payable inbox
- Prepayments processing and reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card processing and reconciliations
- General administration tasks, as required
Flexible work hours are available e.g. candidates only able to work school hours.
We are looking for a self-motivated and hardworking bookkeeper that has the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Experience with Xero
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure and to deadlines
Please apply with:
- Cover note, including your current situation, recent work experience, when you’re available to start and why you want to come and work with us!
Job benefits and perks:
We have a strong emphasis on work-life balance. We’re family focused and our staff enjoy flexible work hours. We work hard and we achieve high levels of productivity with efficient systems and a fun and dynamic work environment.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.