New York, NY
Monday through Friday, 9:30am – 5:30pm
The role will provide general administrative assistance and support to the Billing Team.
- Work closely with Billing Supervisors to prepare client invoices on a monthly basis.
- Generate and distribute monthly Prebill reports for all Billing Partners according to their individual WIP inventory list.
- Handle extensive narrative edits, transfers, and write-offs marked-up by attorneys on Prebill reports and draft invoices.
- Post and print finalized invoices to be forwarded to Billing Partner for sending to clients.
- Prepare and organize electronic file copy backups for posted invoices and enter dispatch date in the billing system.
- Maintain Client/Matter specific details, rates, phase/task, and discounts in the firm’s matter management system – Intapp.
- Prepare, format, and generate ad-hoc reports.
- Assist with review of new Matter Forms for acceptable fee arrangement correspondence or documentation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Must be organized and extremely detail-oriented with excellent follow-through abilities, as well as being able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of six months of experience in a professional office environment preferred.
- Strong MS Office skills.
Clifford Chance is one of the world’s leading law firms, helping clients achieve their goals by combining the highest global standards with local expertise. The firm has an unrivalled scale and depth of legal resources across the three key markets of the Americas, Asia, and Europe and focuses on the core areas of commercial activity: capital markets; corporate and M&A; finance and banking; real estate; tax; pensions and employment; litigation and dispute resolution.
Alongside world-class legal careers, Clifford Chance offers excellent opportunities in the support functions that underpin its business operations. By joining our Business Professionals team, you will help us to innovate in the way we deliver our services and enable us to run a successful multinational business that never stands still. Business Professionals are integral to the running of the firm and are critical to its success.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.