Bicycle Workshop – Customer Service & Tech Support
Tune Cycles is Australia’s largest & fastest growing mobile bicycle shop. We specialise in workplace servicing, bicycle events and mobile bicycle servicing.We are a bicycle retail business & more. We are committed to providing a professional and friendly experience to both novice and experienced riders, ranging from family to professional riders.We are committed to providing the absolute highest levels of customer service and understand that ALL customers are critical to the success of our business.
Qualifications & experience
- Passion for bicycles with strong tech knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and time management
- A commitment to maintaining a clean and tidy workshop
- Strong computer skills including Mail, Calendar, Word, Excel, and Social Media
- Bosch, Shimano, BMTI and Trek U training an advantage
Tasks & responsibilities
- Customer Service – assist with inbound service & repair enquires via phone, email and DM.
- Tech Support – assist our in-store & mobile mechanics with day-2-day tasks, repair quoting and event set-up
- Inventory Management – keep on top of small parts and special orders so the team can maintain fast turn around times on major services
- Social Media – promote new & interesting products and services via our social media pages
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times and educating/encouraging the customer to ride more
- Work on the worlds best brands including Trek, Giant, Specialized, Cannondale, Merida, Yeti, Pivot and more
- Formal & on the job training provided
- Future development opportunities in a fast growing company
- Domestic travel to Australia’s best bicycle events
- Excellent pay rates commensurate with experience and employee purchase program
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.