Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What’s in it for you?
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing?
As Bar Manager you will be responsible for the service excellence in the bar operations through crafting original beverage menu items and designing new, innovative cocktails and menus. You will also oversee the Bar team with hands-on attitude and will ensure compliance with service standards, observes performance, monitors quality, provides feedback and assists in departmental training programs.
– Behaves and acts (as a leader) in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset
– Manages the team of barstaff, helping them improve their skills and providing support for career development
– Manages headcount and bar organisation for optimum performance
– Improves sales, the quality of service and promotion of services in compliance with hygiene and security standards
– Conveys the hotel’s image through his/her attitude, professionalism and involvement in the field
– Ensures that all products served to guests conform to standard and are of good quality
– Is responsible for the bar’s budget, develops revenue and profit margins
– Helps the hotel meet its targets
Your experience and skills include:
– At least 2 years of working experience in a similar role and business structure
– Strong knowledge in food and beverage
– Possess a Mixologist knowledge
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong leadership and management skills
– Energetic, motivated and results driven
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply