Associate Calc Analyst
Full Job Description
Over the last twenty years, MarketAxess has completely revolutionized the fixed-income market by creating a single platform using proprietary technology that connects the world’s most influential financial institutions. Today, more than 1,800 institutional investors and broker-dealer firms rely on us to bring them accurate market data to assist with their trading decisions, connectivity solutions that facilitate straight-through processing and technology services to optimize trading environments. As a Wall Street FinTech firm, we believe in disruptive innovation and the endless pursuit of efficiency.
The analyst will work within our Data group and partner with our Calculation and Research teams to analyze industry-leading fixed income calculations.
This will include leveraging our extensive global proprietary data assets and working closely with leading developers, architects, and product management within the fixed income fintech space.
What You’ll Do
- Design, analyze, and review highly complex fixed income calculations across all aspects of our electronic trading and related systems.
- Support business and development teams through the creative analysis of cutting-edge calculation processes, procedures, and methods.
- Reconcile and remediate existing fixed income calculation issues.
- Partner closely with the Technology team to ensure appropriate standards and integration.
What You Bring to the Table
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in fixed income, e-trading, or similar.
- Proficiency in understanding various fixed income calculations.
- Experience with calculation providers such as FinCAD, Refinitiv, Bloomberg.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience performing benchmarking, back testing, and validation for fixed income calculations.
- Experience providing internal and external support for fixed income calculations.
- Strong written, verbal, and team communications skills.
What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge technology in a culture of innovation, collaboration, and openness. In addition, we offer:
- Healthcare and wellness options
- 401(k) match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Training and tuition assistance
- Other perks include generous time-off policies, stipends for gym memberships, exercise equipment and similar, and access to on-site healthcare
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.