Assistant Manager / Senior Executive, Neuroscience ACP
The Assistant Manager/Senior Executive will be a core member of the team serving as Secretariat for NNI Neuroscience Academic Clinical Programme (ACP); and is responsible for the following duties:
- Act as the Designated Administrator for Neuroscience ACP matters including but not limited to funding, programmes/projects, reports etc.
- Coordinate the end-to-end process for Academic Appointments, Promotions and Tenure, in partnership with external and internal stakeholders.
- Organise NNI Neuroscience ACP events including but not limited to Neuroscience Academic Hour, Research Day, Education Day, Innovation Day.
- Design, implement and review initiatives to foster closer collaboration across disciplines, professions and institutions, as well as encourage cross-pollination of ideas and catalyse innovation.
- Design, implement and review policies, processes and forms/templates to enhance operational efficacy and ensure accountability.
- Perform Secretariat duties for platforms involving ACP Executive Committee (Exco).
- Support the Senior Manager, Office of Academic Affairs in coordinating special initiatives and projects to build organisational capabilities including but not limited to analytics, benchmarking, quality improvement, digital transformation etc.
- Support the Senior Manager, Office of Academic Affairs in harmonising and synergising strategies and operations across various arms of NNI Neuroscience ACP, as well as any other assigned duties, to advance SingHealth Duke-NUS Academic Medicine agenda.
- Bachelor degree with at least 5 years of relevant working experience for Senior Executive or at least 8 years for Assistant Manager. Candidate without the requisite length of experience but possesses outstanding work track record will also be considered.
- Excellent team player with high standards of integrity and probity
- Resourceful fast learner with initiative
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office including but not limited to Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
- Background in academic affairs, grant management, policy formulation, programme development and quality improvement is advantageous
- Proficiency in Scopus, SciVal, Web of Science, InCites, JCR etc is advantageous
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience5 yearsJob TypeContractJob SpecializationsHealthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst
The National Neuroscience Institute (NNI), Singapore is the national specialist centre and regional centre for clinical referrals for the management and treatment of the neurosciences, as well as for education and research conducted in the field. NNI offers over 20 subspecialties in neuroscience care and treats a broad range of illness affecting the brain, spine, nerves and muscles. Offering a comprehensive range of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Neuroradiology services using the latest technology and experience of our healthcare professionals, NNI is at the forefront of neuroscience care in Singapore and across the region.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.199801559DCompany Size201 – 500 EmployeesAverage Processing Time27 daysIndustryHealthcare / MedicalBenefits & OthersDental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.