We are a public-listed company that specialises in the manufacturing of steel prefabricated reinforcement for the construction industry. We are seeking suitably qualified personnel to join our team.
- Degree or Diploma in Structural/ Civil Engineering or OS / Structural Engineering Design.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Responsible, Self-motivated and good interpersonal skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Extract bill of quantities for steel reinforcements from project’s structural drawings.
- Scheduling and drafting of technical drawings for submission and production.
- Coordinate with project’s site personnel on all technical matters.
- Attend site discussion when necessary
Career LevelEntry LevelQualificationPrimary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/’A’ Level, Professional Certificate/NiTECJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsBuilding/Construction, Civil/Construction
Here at The Supreme HR Advisory, we pride ourselves on being a vibrant recruitment firm with strong Southeast Asia standing. We believe in customizing our services to your unique needs. We are dedicated, enthusiastic and we take innovative approaches in customizing our services. Our depth of experience enables us to understand each industry’s challenges and provide expert advice on hiring requirements. Our goal is to leverage on our local knowledge and global expertise to deliver high-quality candidates specifically matched to the requirements of each of our client.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.201426535WEA No.14C7279EA Registration No.R2197104Company Size1 – 50 EmployeesAverage Processing Time23 daysIndustryHuman Resources Management / Consulting
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.