Assistant Coordinating Manager
Full Job Description
About NYC Health + Hospitals
NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue is America’s oldest public hospital, established in 1736. Affiliated with the NYU School of Medicine, the 844-bed hospital is a major referral center for highly complex cases, with its 6,000 employees including highly skilled, interdisciplinary clinical staff. It sees more than 110,000 emergency room visits and 500,000 outpatient visits annually. Bellevue is an academic medical institution of international renown. We have served as an incubator for major innovations in public health, medical science, and medical education. Bellevue is a Level I Trauma Center delivering around-the-clock care in adult, pediatric, psychiatric and pediatric psychiatric emergencies as well as in the nationally-designated categories of cardiology, neurology, toxicology, and neonatology. In addition to providing comprehensive inpatient and outpatient state-of-the-art care Bellevue is a city-wide medical specialty referral source. Bellevue’s clinical centers of excellence include: Emergency Medicine and Trauma Care; Cardiovascular Services; Designated Regional Perinatal Center and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (ICU); Comprehensive Children’s Psychiatric Emergency Program; and Cancer Services.
Under general supervision, with latitude for independent judgment and initiative, assists in the planning, organizing, controlling and coordinating of administrative and office operations in a variety of organizational settings and modalities in the delivery of business and management support systems, health care and patient support systems. Integrates these programs, functions and services with other hospitals and Central Office sectors to maximize optimal levels of performance in the coordination’s of such activities.
- Conducts studies related to the service/program and analyzes modifications and development of systems and procedures to improve departmental operations. Makes recommendations and implements. ·
- Assists in planning for the service/program through consultation with management and professional staff and other associated health care fields in order to coordinate joint patient and management objectives.
- Serves as liaison between department administrative, technical and professional divisions and Central Office management.
- Assists in budgetary planning, reviews operating costs, performs cost studies and prepares department budgets.
- Assists in planning, development and may conduct training programs to maintain proficiency of personnel and for use of new equipment and implementation of methods and procedures.
- Evaluates office production, revises procedures or devises new forms or methods to improve efficiency of work flow.
1. A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Community Health, Psychology or related discipline with one year of full-time experience in a supervisory or administrative capacity in business management systems, general administration, health care and medical/patient systems administration; or,
2. A satisfactory combination of education, training and experience.
How To Apply
Please be advised that proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required prior to hire.
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply online by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Europe, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.