Full Job Description
Are you looking for an opportunity to put your medical billing and collections knowledge to work? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced office where your attention to detail skills really shine? Is providing excellent customer service something you strive for every day? If so, we have a job you should consider! Albany ENT & Allergy Services is looking for a new team member to join our Billing Department.
The Accounts Receivable Analyst is responsible for accurate data entry, insurance benefit verification, and exceptional customer service. This role requires an understanding of insurance coding and compliance, accounting and bookkeeping processes, reimbursement, posting, statements, and check requests.
- Analyze accounts receivable by insurance plan, specialty, and denial reason
- Post information in QuickBooks and reconcile accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Report adjustments to departmental workflows as necessary to meet and exceed Revenue Cycle departmental goals
- Maintains accounts receivables; maintain accurate and comprehensive records of daily transactions
- Create, track and report financial reports for management, such as month end reports, collections, specialty reports, etc.
- Processes and files insurance claims, including submitting appropriate information to the insurance carriers, and requests third party prior authorization as needed
- Assist patients with insurance and billing related problems, questions, or concerns
- Complete provider credentialing and re-credentialing applications; monitors applications and follows-up as needed
MUST HAVE’s for this role:
- HS/GED required (Associates in related field or higher preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience with Revenue Cycle reporting & analysis, KPIs & industry standards for aging receivables
- 5+ years’ Accounts Receivable experience in a healthcare environment required
- Proficient using QuickBooks and Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of practice management software (NextGen) preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills, communication skills, and a positive attitude
- Excellent follow-up and tracking skills; attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills
Albany ENT & Allergy Services offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, which includes health insurance, paid time off, and paid holidays.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.