Our University Campus store requires an Apple service tech to assist with Apple technical advice, repairs and hands on support to our service customers – both University students & faculty and external companies.
This role will mainly entail the diagnosing and troubleshooting of Apple product issues on the spot, explaining technical situations to customers with empathy & patience and performing authorised Hardware and Software repairs on Apple equipment.
Apple Certified technicians will be fast tracked through the recruitment process, however training will be provided to the right individual.
Responsibilities and Duties
We’re looking for a unique individual who possesses:
- Must have full time availability
- Must have experience in technician based role
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with Apple products and passion for Apple technologies
- The ability to operate a workshop independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Record keeping/administration skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude to work
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
If you think you fit our profile and are ready to hit the ground running, please send your cover letter and CV now!
The successful applicant must have the ability to apply and be approved for a Working with Children check that they will be responsible for.
Applicants must be Australian residents/working rights and only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.