Android Development Engineer
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
• Responsible for Android business module development and architecture optimization;
• Complete the development independently according to the project tasks, output coding and self-test with high quality;
• Standardize project coding, version iteration and technology selection;
• Continuously optimize product quality and performance and improve user experience
• Bachelor degree or above, major in computer is preferred;
• At least 3 years of Android project development, rich experience in Android project development, component architecture experience is preferred;
• Familiar with Android platform infrastructure and framework principles, skilled in using UI components, multithreading, SQLite, tripartite SDK docking and other programming technologies;
• Proficient in high-performance programming under Android, and have a certain understanding of Android system process management and memory optimization;
• Good communication and coordination skills and sense of teamwork, able to summarize and share their own development experience;
• Interested in new technology, willing to take the initiative to learn and practice.
About the Company
Hoo Exchange is the world’s leading digital assets trading platform.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.