Analyst, Corporate Finance
Full Job Description
AMC Networks Inc. (NASDAQ: AMCX) is a global entertainment company known for its popular and critically-acclaimed content. Its portfolio of brands includes AMC, BBC AMERICA, IFC, SundanceTV, WE tv, IFC Films, and a number of fast-growing streaming services, including the AMC+ premium streaming bundle, Acorn TV, Shudder, Sundance Now, and ALLBLK. AMC Studios, the Company’s in-house studio, production and distribution operation, is behind award-winning owned series and franchises, including The Walking Dead, the highest-rated series in cable history. The Company also operates AMC Networks International, its international programming business, and 25/7 Media, its production services business.
AMC Networks is looking for a Financial Analyst within the Corporate FP&A group to support Company-wide Results and Forecasting analysis, Investment Prioritization and Long-range Planning.
This Financial Analyst will support the Director of Corporate FP&A and work closely with several members of the Corporate FP&A team, along with Finance partners across all AMC Networks Business Units, including but not limited to Streaming, Ad Sales, Content Licensing, Marketing and Technology. The role will focus on monthly financial results analysis, rolling forecast reviews, investment spend prioritization, long-range budgeting and other ad hoc projects.
- Prepare monthly financial results analysis for consolidated AMC Networks
- Analyze changes to monthly rolling forecasts and assess risk & opportunities to full year budget
- Prepare financial package for quarterly Earnings Release
- Support the Annual Budgeting process and create presentation materials for Senior Leadership
- Partner with Finance and Business leaders to implement a new Investment Prioritization process and help drive efficient spend decisions across the Company
- Help develop a Company-wide forecasting model to evaluate long-term financial scenarios
- Support the IFC Theater business through monthly financial reporting and ad hoc cost-benefit analyses
- Perform ad-hoc analytics and special projects
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.