Analyst, Commodity Trade Finance
- To produce consistently high quality credit application and analysis including in depth analysis of business, facility structure, financial performance, commodity sector, financial model, peer, etc for Commodity Trade Finance “CTF” portfolio, ensuring deadlines are met and that quality of credit applications, analysis, forecasting models and credit risk management is best in class and be a key part in building sustainable client relationships whilst minimizing risk of credit loss to MUFG
- Liaise with CTF customers as part of due diligence to gather relevant information to support decision making and planning.
- Together with senior credit analyst, to manage CTF portfolio risks through regular monitoring.
- To comply with relevant MAS regulations and applicable MUFG risk and compliance requirement
- Degree holder
- 3 years of credit experience in the banking sector.
- Strong credit and writing skill to meet MUFG’s high standard of credit application.
- Knowledge of trade finance/commodity trade finance is a plus
- Drive for Results: Focus on productivity, profitability, and achievement of goals aligned with business strategy.
- Collaborate and Build Partnerships: Work effectively in a team environment, addresses conflict appropriately, and builds productive relationships with customers, business partners, and stakeholders in order to achieve targeted business results.
- Communicate effectively and professionally: Engage the audience and communicates clearly both verbally and in writing.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.