Administrative Business Partner
Full Job Description
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1 year of experience in executive support, administrative operations management, non-technical project management, or corporate event planning.
- Experience consistently contributing to a team in a high-paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to take initiative and build excellent, productive relationships.
- Excellent communication skills.
About the job
As an Administrative Business Partner, you’re at the heart of your team’s business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team’s projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We’re adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, and schedule facilities and equipment).
- Coordinate duties for multiple office locations.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define operational strategies.
- Mentor team members.
- Serve as a lead for and manager of small projects.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.