Administrative Assistant – Social Work Department
Full Job Description
Company Overview: At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK requires all new hires, volunteers, and vendors who come onsite to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. This is based on the COVID-19 vaccines’ high level of protection and our shared responsibility in protecting our patients. Job Description: We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our Social Work team. Are you passionate about our mission and supporting our leaders? We want you to join us!
- Provide administrative support to maintain the smooth operation of the office.
- Screen telephone calls and provide assistance to visitors.
- Establish and maintain confidential files, logs and records.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and conferences as requested.
- Manage complex calendars of department leader and department staff, using independent judgment based on knowledge of priorities and resources.
- Process time sheets for department, ensure accuracy of information, make adjustments as needed, and complete within established timeframes.
- Prepare and distribute agendas, minutes, announcements, manuals and related materials for various departmental activities.
- Prepare reports including summaries and monthly analysis as specified by manager.
- Manage the acquisition and distribution of office supplies for department.
- Assist with department’s/division’s projects/events as requested.
- High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous administrative experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities.
Competitive compensation packages | Sick Time |Generous Vacation+ 12 holidays to recharge & refuel| Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care|403b Retirement Savings Plan Match|Tuition Reimbursement |Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance |Commuter Spending Account |Fitness Discounts &Wellness Program | Resource Networks| Life Insurance & Disability Closing: MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.