Scope of Position: Primarily responsible for office communications (telephone, e-mail, and in-person) as well as clerical support for the Office of Financial Aid.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, review and respond to phone calls and correspondence (including departmental email and voice mail messages)
- Coordinate the flow of student traffic in the office
- Coordinate in-person student appointments
- Provide word processing support for the director, associate director, operations manager, and federal work-study coordinator
- Process incoming and outgoing correspondence for the department
- Data entry in our FAM systems
- File management, record keeping, and document imaging
- Represent the department at special events (Open Houses, Orientation, Accepted Students Day, Workshops, etc.)
- Participate in special projects on an as-need basis, including compiling data and preparing reports
- Act as a liaison to the SVA community and outside vendors
- Work evening and weekend hours as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or Associate’s degree required
- Financial aid experience preferred
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Solid computer skills and superior knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Ability to multi-tasks and work independently
School of Visual Arts has been a leader in the education of artists, designers and creative professionals for nearly seven decades. With a faculty of distinguished working professionals, dynamic curriculum and an emphasis on critical thinking, SVA is a catalyst for innovation and social responsibility. Comprised of more than 6,000 students at its Manhattan campus and 35,000 alumni in 100 countries, SVA also represents one of the most influential artistic communities in the world.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.