Full Job Description
Overview: Lehrer Cumming is a hands-on owner advisory firm that offers strategic guidance — including project management and other related services — to owners, developers, and institutions in and around New York City, New Jersey, Boston, Washington, D.C., and Florida. Lehrer Cumming offers an environment that fosters creativity and problem-solving, and rewards team members for exceptional client service, collaboration, and a focus on continuous improvement and results. At Lehrer Cumming, we see ourselves as leading industry consultants with a reputation for extraordinary professionalism and expertise.
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant in our New York, NY office. This role is geared toward an established Administrative professional with outstanding character! Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of general office tasks for the New York office.
- Greet and welcome guests and direct them to the appropriate person and conference room.
- Provide support to New York team.
- Create a positive and welcoming environment for the Team.
- Answer and forward incoming calls.
- Order office supplies: keep inventory of stock, keep the kitchen and supply rooms stocked.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, arranging for flights, hotels, etc. as requested.
- Prepare and assist with expense reports, reconciliation of credit card statements, and reporting.
- Schedule meetings and conference calls.
- Maintain key contact information in our CRM database.
- Manage the offices conference rooms calendars/reservation.
- Register the Team for conferences and educational seminars as requested.
- Assist in planning and coordinating office events and parties.
- Organize and coordinate lunch-and-learns and other presentations for the team.
- Assist new hires with administrative procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ensure that reception and other common areas are kept tidy and presentable.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail and deliveries.
- Creating shipping labels / mailing packages / receiving inventory for IT.
- Assist with contract copying, faxing, and filing.
- Prepare and track UPS, FedEx and USPS Shipments.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors, and Team Members.
- Work with fellow Admin team to ensure company cultural initiatives are executed.
- Communication with building management entering guests and services requests.
- Performs other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in office administration or management.
- Must have advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and knowledge of Power Point.
- Experience utilizing Deltek and Cosential a plus, but not required.
- Experience within the Construction, Architecture, or Engineering fields is preferred.
- Ability to analyze and enter data.
- Strong attention to detail, positive, energetic, self-motivated.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Reliable, responsible and dependable.
- Work with sensitive/confidential information.
- Willing to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Have more questions? Chat with a Recruiter on our careers website! It takes five minutes to apply to this job and we will provide feedback within five business days. #LI-PJ1
Cumming provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.