Frost Engineers Pty Ltd have been operating in Gladstone since 2008, supporting local industry with civil, structural, and mechanical engineering designs that are client focused, and socially and environmentally conscious.
We are seeking a reliable, hardworking Administration Officer to provide day-to-day administration support to the company’s operations. This position will provide administration support to a team of engineers and draftspersons, including the Superintendents managing the office.
- Permanent full-time position.
- 38 hours per week.
- Remuneration will be based on experience.
- Located in Gladstone, QLD.
- Responsible for non-financial administration tasks, including but not limited to:
- Manage all incoming and outgoing communications, i.e., phone calls and email correspondence.
- Managing client portals such as Avetta, Beakon and Rapid Global.
- Managing internal and external document control.
- Managing the company vehicle booking, log books, servicing, etc.
- Supporting management with general tasks as required.
- Develop good relationships with your colleagues.
- Develop good relationships with clients and stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Previous administration work experience.
- Friendly, helpful and courteous phone manner.
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office applications including, Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic and possess high attention to detail.
- Pride yourself on providing a professional and timely service to meet deadlines.
Frost Engineers Pty Ltd is a fast-growing consultancy and is eager to employ new talent. We are an equal opportunity employer who embraces flexible working arrangements and are open to discussing your individual requirements.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.