BPS have provided Strata and Insurance Restoration Repairs to the Strata Industry for over 40 years. Our continued success is due to our long-standing relationships with the leading Strata Insurers, Brokers and Strata Management companies and our team who provide a high level of customer service and experience.
A full-time role has become available due to Maternity Leave. We are seeking a motivated Admin superstar with strong organisational and administration skills to:
- Work closely with our Building Supervisors to assess job requirements
- Coordinate and schedule jobs based on our client’s availability
- Provide timely updates to all stakeholders via email/phone
- General administrative tasks including preparation and typing of quotes, reports and correspondence
- Assist with phone and customer enquiries
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively problem solve
- Comprehensive experience in MS Office
- Previous experience in Property is an advantage
- MYOB experience is an advantage
Should you meet the required criteria, please forward a cover letter and your resume through Seek.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.