- Provide general administrative secretarial and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing, and copying
- Extract searches from Government website
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Answer calls from clients regarding their inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments
- Prepare of invoices
- Entry level, JC or O level with no experience are welcome to apply
- Good command in Microsoft Office Applications especially Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Able to speak and write good English.
- Able to follow instructions and work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Keen to learn new skills
DOP Law Corporation is a multi-disciplinary legal practice based in Singapore and a member of Anderson Mori & Tomotsune – DOP Law, a Formal Law Alliance with effect from 1 July 2020 licensed by the Singapore Ministry of Law.
DOP Law Corporation is headed by David Ong, a veteran lawyer with 38 years of experience. David Ong is both fluent and proficient in the English, Mandarin and Japanese languages. David Ong is well-regarded for using his command of the three languages to bridge the different business cultures of the respective native speakers making him invaluable in the present cosmopolitan world of commercial negotiations. David Ong’s unique ability allows him to provide solutions to legal issues which are sound and commercially viable.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
For more job vacancies visit https://apdin.com/jobs/
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Europe, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.