Admin & Accounts Payable Assistant
- Dynamic and varied full time permanent role
- Fun and superb team culture, where Honour and Change for Strength are part of our values
- Wakerley Location (onsite free parking)
We have an exciting opportunity for a resourceful and trustworthy individual to join our busy Finance Team in Brisbane.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be exposed to a range of accounts payable, general ledger accounting and data entry in the Finance Department along with administrative functions. Your role will provide valuable support through the following responsibilities:
- Assist accounts payable with entering and coding invoices in the accounting system
- Ensure Accounts filing systems are maintained (mostly sorting, scanning & filing electronically)
- Assist with checking reconciliation of suppliers/creditors statements & payments
- Place orders for stationery, staff uniforms and kitchen supplies
- Provide back-up for reception duties when required
- Assist with maintaining, reconciling, and controlling the processing of the company credit card accounts
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Have strong administrative skills and passion for numbers
- Have an understanding and/or exposure to basic principles and techniques of accounting
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and especially Excel
- Competence in using an ERP system desirable
- Minimum 2 years’ experience a similar role
- Have a flexible and a “can do” attitude with a willingness to learn
- Have a positive and friendly attitude and a strong work ethic
- Highly proficient in working under pressure and handle competing priorities
Why you will love Winson Group?
Winson Group is a well-established medium sized family owned group of companies with a national footprint, successfully operating in the B2B manufacturing and distribution environment for over 50 years. We are committed to our Vision of Helping Australia Compete. Our national footprint expands to office, production and warehousing facilities located in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Townsville and Perth.
We are a growing business, pushing the boundaries within our industry and striving to create best in class experiences for our customers. We are a digital first company, utilising market leading technology and eCommerce platforms. We are also focused on operational and supply chain excellence, running state of the art manufacturing and fulfillment centres across Australia.
What’s in for you?
Our people tell us that at Winson, they get the best of both worlds. Our established position and size mean you’ll get ‘big business’ structure, support and progression, without giving up the opportunities for ownership, direct impact, trusted relationships and a truly great culture.
Social Club with fun events throughout the year, physio on site, monthly staff BBQ, counselling and coaching in financial, legal and dietary needs, career development plans, end of the year drinks and so much more. The average length of service from our great team is 7.5 years, we truly love working here!
For more information about the role, please refer to the Position Description.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.