- Check and reconcile all bank accounts daily.
- Handle office petty cash and petty cash expenses Issue cheques / arrange telegraphic transfers to all suppliers / vendors.
- Daily accounting (input to company ERP of all transactions such as bank / cash payments & receipts, journal vouchers, debit notes, credit notes.
- Coordinate with external parties (Customers, Suppliers, Group Companies, Banks, Insurance Companies, etc.) to ensure smooth flow of information.
- Prepare regular / monthly accounts receivable reports, reconcile accounts with customers and follow up for collections of due and overdue amounts.
- Perform periodic stock takes to ensure accuracy of stocks in hand.
- Assist in all month end accounting closing including accounting, reconciling accounts, preparing outstanding expenses and prepaid expenses statements,
- Assist in year-end audit.
- Accountable in maintaining accurate records for all above services.
- Responsible for coordinating and liaising between the company and Government organisations / authorities and provide a key inter-face between the two.
- Respond effectively to the demands of the business and employees to assist them on all government related services.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Accounts/Finance/Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience in Qatar.
- Good communication (oral and written) in English.
- Good influencing skills.
- Very good command of MS Office.
- Basic knowledge in Logistics.
- Valid driving license.
Job Location Doha, Qatar Company Industry Financial Auditing; Accounting Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Accounting and Auditing Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.