Accounting Clerk- Real Estate AP & Payroll
Experienced accounting clerk to work in accounts payable and in payroll to process payments to vendors and payroll for employees.
- Ensure that all accounts payable invoices are processed timely.
- Print vendor checks weekly
- Work with Leasing and Property Manager to make sure all tenant security deposit refund checks processed accurately and timely
- Make sure all the mortgages and utilities accounts are paid on time
- Keep appropriate accounts payable records (W-9’s, vendor files, etc)
- Issue 1099’s yearly
- Check accuracy of time cards
- Process weekly payroll for all employees
- Ensure all payroll records are maintained
- Prepare additional reports, analysis & tasks as required by senior management
Working Conditions/Physical Demand: Business Office Environment with phone and computer use
Knowledge, Skills And Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience with accounts payable and payroll
- Excellent accounting software user
- Problem solving abilities while multi-tasking; ability to exercise sound judgment
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.