Full Job Description
Crossmedia is an award winning, communications planning and media services agency headquartered in NY with offices in the US and Europe. We service brands of a range of sizes within multiple industry verticals – from banking to retail to insurance to gaming to CPG. We are known as THE alternative in a very homogenous media agency landscape and are regularly winning pitches against large holding group agencies.
*** Currently working in a hybrid manner. Flexibility to work onsite and from home.
We are searching for a bright and enthusiastic individual to add to our amazing accounting team. The candidate should have at least one year of experience in AP & AR in general accounting environment, with background in media accounting a huge plus, and have an all hands-on deck type of attitude.
Must have great organizational, verbal and written communication skills, be highly detail oriented and be willing to take on additional responsibilities/special requests as needed. High level of proficiency in using Excel with advanced capabilities is required.
- AP – Vendor Communications – Respond to all vendor inquiries via email/phone
- AP – Payment Processing – cutting checks, processing ePay payments, transacting wire payments, and maintaining a digital filing system for payments
- AP – Data Entry – entering our operations and house vendor invoices into the financial system (Accountability)
- AR – Payment Processing – cash application of client payments, as well as bank runs for check deposits
- AP/AR – running of month end reporting – highlighting of aging items with status of each item
- General Accounting – various forms of data entry and reporting as needed, such as journal entries, ad-hoc reporting and implementing a journal entry/backup process for auditing purposes
- General Accounting – special projects and requests as needed
- Must be a self-starter and be self-motivated, being able to work independently without constant direction and supervision, having an interest in our industry and wanting to grow as a Crossmedian.
Experience: 1 Year in AP/AR required; experience in media finance with familiarity with Freewheel and Accountability platforms a plus. Please note a high proficiency with Excel is a must.
Education: BA in Accounting/Finance preferred.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.