Accountant required for an online grocery company in Sharq, Details are below
Timings : 9AM – 5PM
Minimum 4 – 5 years of experience is required in an Accounting field
1) Preparation of monthly Financials of the company in Odoo accounting software
2) Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
3) Maintaining proper records of all the documents including Payment vouchers, receipts, Invoices etc.
4) Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations with major vendors
5) Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
6) Ensuring that all payments are settled on time by cheques or bank transfer after proper reconciliation.
7) Sending statements to suppliers on a monthly basis
8) Preparation of employee’s payroll monthly based on their attendance sheet & the approved overtime hours
9) Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
10) Ensure all the employees records are maintained including their leave days, documents, any company’s assets owned etc.
11) Preparation of employee’s payroll monthly based on their attendance sheet & the approved overtime hours
12) Reconciliation of inter- accounts as part of monthly closings to ensure all transactions are recorded correctly.
-Proficient MS Office skills including MS Excel
-Good accounting background
– Problem Solver
Job Location Al Kuwait, Kuwait Company Industry Internet & E-commerce Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Accounting and Auditing Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range $1,000 – $1,500 Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Entry Level Years of Experience Min: 4 Max: 7 Residence Location Kuwait Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma Age Max: 40
Accounting And Administration
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.