Theatre Nurse – Auckland Central and South/East
We are a well established, and well regarded private hospital. We pride ourselves on providing quality care, and comprehensive patient care. We strive to be the best in the business and our reputation relies on all of us who are in the team. As a team, we are a collaborative, driven and compassionate bunch of health professionals.
We are currently seeing an Experienced Surgical Theatre Nurse with Orthopedics experience.
About the Role
With a wealth of specialisations, we are looking for a Surgical Nurse that can hit the ground running and support our current Theatre team.
- NZ Registered Nurse with a current practicing certificate
- At Least 2 years of theatre experience (scrubbing, circulating and assisting) in Ortho
- Immaculate Communication and team skills
- Calm and composed mannerism
- Demonstrated ability to delegate and supervise other nurses if necessary
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact me for a confidential discussion, (or to discuss our surgical specialisations).
09 336 0380 or 021 0780 387
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.