Technical Support Agent
Our client is growing and we’re looking for talented and passionate IT Support agents. You will be responsible for providing technical support and customer service over the phone, solving technical issues and escalating problems when required. With offices in America, Australia and NZ- this market leading technology product requires a strong technical support team.
Have you got technical support experience? Do you have a passion for helping people? We’re looking for someone with both a passion for technology and fantastic written and verbal communication. If this sounds like you read on…
Our client is going from strength to strength, with a talented team behind them. Come join a growing team based in Albany, Auckland. If you want to work somewhere with career progression within a fun and friednly environment this is the company for you!
- Engaging directly and promptly with customers, installers and dealers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle inquiries and issues
- Identifying and escalating situations requiring urgent attention with clear and concise notes
- Managing requests and unresolved issues
- Following up with cases to provide feedback to customers
- Communicating and coordinating with internal stakeholders
- Providing a professional service to customers
The team operates Monday – Friday (7am-7pm) and occaional Saturday work (7:30-4pm).
Salary up to $55,000 DOE.
If this sounds like your next role please apply now.
Please note as this is a permenant role we are only able to consider applicants who currently hold the right to work in NZ.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.