Are you seeking temporary work in the Scunthorpe Area ??
Randstad is currently looking for Steward/Cleaner in Scunthorpe on a temporary basis.
Due of the nature of the role, a Basic DBS check will be completed
The position provides weekly pay and is available on an interim basis on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, 13 hours per day
- Meet and greet the general public on arrival.
- Use the check in system to confirm arrival.
- Guide attendees to a waiting area or que depending on the set-up of the site.
- Ensure Social Distancing is Maintained.
- Strong emphasis on cleaning, ensuring areas and equipment are clean and sanitized ready for the next person to use.
*Responsibilities will vary as there are several roles that make up a Site*
- Clean Basic DBS
- A good attitude & strong work ethic
- Good customer service skills are essential
- Competitive pay rate
- Added to the Randstad CPE database for further opportunities
To apply, please send your Cv or contact the Randstad CPE Leeds Office on 0113 243 5745
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.