Sous Chef | AccorHotels
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Executive Sous Chef, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
– Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow colleagues
– Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items for a la carte andor buffet menus according to hotel recipes and standards
– Conduct daily shift briefings to kitchen colleagues
– Ensure all kitchen colleagues are aware of standards & expectations
– Liaise daily with Outlet Managers to keep open lines of communication regarding guest feedback
– Maintain and enhance the food products through creative menu development and presentation
– Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions
– Actively interact with guests at tables
– Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
– Ensure proper staffing and scheduling in accordance to productivity guidelines
– Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment
– Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
– Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
– Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
– Previous leadership experience in the culinary field required
– Journeyman’s papers or international equivalent required
– Diploma Certification in a Culinary discipline an asset
– Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
– Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
– Highly responsible & reliable
– Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
– Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
– Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.