Solutions Architect – Web Application | Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
• Must have a four-year Bachelor’s degree at minimum in Management, Communication, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant specialization.
• Preferred certifications include TOGAF Certified, Certified Scrum Master from Scrum.org or Scrum Alliance, CISSP, AWS Solutions Architect (or Microsoft/Google equivalent).
• 4 years experience MINIMUM as a solutions architect spanning multiple products, technologies, and platforms.
• 4 years experience collaborating, reviewing, and supporting multiple technical teams to align with architectural decisions.
• 4 years experience designing architectures of complex, distributed web applications and services, encompassing all tiers (both servers and software for file storage, databases, full text indexes, application containers, web servers, queuing servers, load balancers, etc.).
• 4 years experience producing artifacts related to the design and documentation of architectures.
• 8 years experience MINIMUM building Java-based applications.
• 7 years experience with REST web services.
• 6 years experience using the Spring Framework, including Spring Boot.
• 7 years experience developing applications using an ORM framework.
• 8 years experience working with Linux command line and Linux scripts.
• 5 years experience building servers for different purposes, including file server clusters, application servers, database servers, indexing servers, etc.
• 4 years experience successfully deploying and maintaining open source infrastructure technologies across a wide variety of purposes.
• 2 years experience monitoring and maintaining farms of Linux servers and clusters.
• 8 years experience using HTML5 and CSS3.
• 4 years experience with Bootstrap and jQuery.
• 4 years experience producing and analyzing complex SQL queries.
• 6 years working in an environment relying upon automated builds and continuous integration.
• 5 years working in an organization deeply adhering to the Scrum methodology.
• 5 years collaborating with quality assurance teams either as a developer or architect.
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.