Software Developer (backend) – .NET, API's, AWS – Auckland
Software Developer (backend) – .NET, API’s, AWS – Auckland
This fast-growing, Kiwi owned and operated business is in the financial and credit vetting space. The Company offices are south of Auckland CBD. They offer a variety of innovative products and services which give their customers an unrivaled customer experience ability in terms of data reach – They truly value innovation, flexibility and speed of delivery as their core values.
As a Software Developer this role involves a variety of responsibilities including;
- Develop, implement and maintain the Company’s core applications to ensure optimum efficiency and effectiveness
- Fully document all software development in accordance with best practice
- Develop, implement and maintain a customer support/help system
- Conduct post implementation reviews to ensure benefits are achieved by all parties involved
- Continually identify product improvements and innovative solutions
- Review the Company’s software development strategy and when appropriate make recommendations for change
What we want from you?
- Strong intermediate – senior backend focused development skills
- Excellent knowledge of .NET framework, with working knowledge of NET Core (.NET 5)
- Experience of Cloud (ideally AWS and/or Azure)
- Experience with building and supporting REST and SOAP Web API Services
- Familiar with Databases – SQL Server
- Able to debate, analyse and propose architectural solutions and designs – Knowledge of microservices architecture, advantageous
- Strong problem-solving skills and solutions focused
- Strong critical thinker who is able to speak-up and let their thought be known
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
On offer: Competitive salary plus benefits. This is an opportunity to join this business’s ‘Innovation Team’ and work on both green and brownfield projects.
How to apply: If you think you have what it takes, then we want to hear from you! Feel free to pick up the phone and give me a call for a confidential discussion on 02102267410; alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.