Site Manager – Medium Density Residential
Role available as a Site Manager with an immediate start date. This position is paying a salary between $80,000 – $90,000 plus vehicle and is based in Auckland.
One of Auckland’s fastest growing residential housing & project management companies is looking to bring on a new Site Manager. You will be joining a company with a proven track record of delivering high quality medium density residential projects.
You must have a minimum of 6 years experience in Residential Construction in New Zealand, with proven experience in leading teams on site.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimum of 6 years experience in Residential Construction in New Zealand – 3 years experience as a Foreman or Site Manager
- National Certificate in Carpentry (NZ) or current LBP
- Experience scheduling & managing subcontractors
- Experience in running house builds from excavation/foundations through to completion
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent understanding of NZS 3604
- Ability to use project management software is advantageous but not essential
- Experience in terraced or duplex house builds is advantageous
- Competitive salary $80,000 – $90,000 plus vehicle.
- Office & projects based in Auckland!
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing company
- Potential to work on large scale projects
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply or email myself with your CV.
Don’t think this is for you but you know just the person? Don’t worry! You can still earn $500 by successfully referring someone suitable!
027 724 6611
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.