Shop Manager – Anthropologie | Azadea Group
– Greet customers, offer assistance and serve them in order to ensure their needs and complaints are answered in a timely manner with quality and customer service standards creating customer loyalty and portfolio.
– Ensure a smooth and efficient receiving process of items/shipments as well as monitor all kind of inventory activities such as cycle counts and stock movements including transfers between shops, transfers to/from warehouse, damaged items, devolution, etc.
– Analyze hourly/daily/weekly sales performance, monitor selling items, missing sizes/ items and collection rotation (in coordination with BM and VM) in order to identify replenishment needs, place accurate orders, meet stock performance objectives and maximize sales and sellout
– Detect, anticipate and provide regular feedbacks on customers’ needs, markets trends and competitors activities affecting the region/ market
– Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate team members to ensure that they have the necessary skill base and required image and that they are optimally enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company; conduct daily Japanese meetings to keep the staff informed and engaged
– Prepare staff schedule based on budgeted hours and/ or visitors’ traffic, daily sales targets, events, operational needs (including shipments, stock count, sale, etc.) as well as ensure the effective communication of sales plans and set daily and hourly targets to the Shop/Department team
– Log/update all commercial and operational information as well as various requests on the provided platforms (Helpdesks, Events, Loss Prevention application, etc.) in a timely and accurate manner
– Manage annual allocated budget by monitoring expenditure up to set limits, optimizing and reducing costs where possible and reporting variances versus budget (validating it with DM/BM first)
– Oversee the shop’s image and ensure its compliance with the brand’s standards, verify and follow up on the cleanliness, display and maintenance of the shop including the window, cash and stock room
– Bachelor’s Degree
– 3 years of experience in a managerial role; Previous experience in the industry/retail is a major plus
– Fluency in English
– Proficiency in MS Office
– Skills Specific for Sports Goods retail: Collective Game, Project oriented, Athlete/ambassador, Enthusiastic, Contributor, Empathic, Entrepreneur and responsible
– Specific for Sports Goods retail: Active participation in at least one sporting activity and expert knowledge of sporting events
– Developing and Motivating Others: level 4
– Cultural Awareness: level 4
– Decision Making: level 3
– Commercial Understanding: level 3
– Analytical Thinking: level 3
– Customer Focus: level 3
– Driving and Achieving results: level 3
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.