Senior Solution Architect-Security Services – CC Staffing International Ltd.
• Help drive the company direction in the exploitation of the Security and related technologies as part of business Development Department.
• Provide expertise to create new Security strategy, services, technology standards, evaluate new technologies and technology innovation.
• Qualify and design security solutions for Customers.
• Interact and work regularly with Sales & PreSales team in addition to Technology Vendors and Partners.
• Establish the vision and strategy for the security Services, and provide the strategic direction for a continuous technical development on the service provider’s managed security services, while considering the investment and business point of view.
• Work with all stakeholders to secure customer and enterprise information by determining security requirements and proposing solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements.
• Security Architects assisting in guiding, prioritizing, and measuring the company’s efforts in achieving and maintaining the firms Security and IT cybersecurity.
• Perform internal product and services security reviews and recommend changes or enhancements for identified security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures.
• Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats, including specifying requirements and design for security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge.
• Align security standards, frameworks and policies with overall business and technology strategy.
• Perform detailed security reviews of third-party vendors and services providers.
• Assist with Incident Response including contributing to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) breach notification efforts
• Conduct proofs of concept for emerging technologies
• Prepare annual capacity plan for Security services which is harmonized with the business pipeline.
• 5+ years of Network, System and Application Security experience.
• At least 3 years of experience on design, installation and/or operation of network security solutions, including at least three of the following: Firewalls, VPNs, IDP/IPS, Antivirus Gateways, Web Content Filtering, AntiSpam, Vulnerability Managers, Database Security, VoIP Security.
• Computer Engineering Background is a must.
• MBA is a plus
• CISSP, CISM, CRISC (one of the certifications is needed)
• Communications, people, organizational and technical skills
• Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects.
• Ability to conduct and facilitate Threat Modeling exercises.
• Compliance, Security Policy and Procedures experience.
• Ability to be a Security Subject Matter Expert to explain technical topics to those without a technical background.
• Must be familiar with basic security concepts or standards as appropriate for this position.
• Knowledge of Secure Development Lifecycle practices, current programming languages, technologies and patterns for developing secure code is a plus.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 8
- Residence Location
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.