Senior Civils Technician – Hospital | VAMED Middle East
Creative and excellently skilled senior civil technician who is proficient in doing ceramic tile installations / water proof sealant material applications; floor, walls and ceiling crack repairs etc. We are looking for someone who is able to do the following or has the following attributes:
• Visualize the end result before starting the installation work.
• Have the ability to not only inspect the area that will be repaired but also help business owners to select the required materials to achieve their desired results.
• Have a terrific artistic eye and a strong work ethic to get the job done right every time.
• Good knowledge of how to level floors for tile surface applications
• Experience surfacing and sanding floor surfaces to prepare for tile installation
• Knowledge of using spacers to ensure even tile installation results
• Installed ceramic tile on floors and walls.
• Floor, walls and ceiling cracks repair.
• Concrete/corrugated sheets roof top water proof sealant material applications
• Prepare and apply mortar or other adhesives
• Install tile in a planned area
• Arrange tiles according to design plan
• Clean and level the surface to be tiled
• Measure and cut tile
• Wipe off excess grout and apply necessary finishes, such as sealants
• Water proof sealant material applications in bathroom, kitchen floors
• Follow-up Routine Inspection and civil PPM schedule and winter readiness requirements.
• Implement the safety rules in the work site all the time.
• Inspected floors to be tiled resurfaced and shored up as needed to make them level prior to installation.
• Used good customer service and communication skills with FM team.
• Experience with floor bathroom and wall applications including around sinks and tubs
• Comfortable working on scaffolding and ladders
• Strong verbal communication
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in FM service provider company in hospital, hotels, residential buildings as a senior civil technician or civil multi skilled.
• Basic knowledge of computer required MS office.
• High School Diploma
• Basic knowledge of English language
Ever since its founding, the VAMED group has understood health to be a global, sustainable and holistic asset. VAMED may refer to a record of international success in all healthcare areas – prevention, acute care, rehabilitation, and nursing.
VAMED’s international portfolio comprises the entire value chain from project development via the planning and construction of a healthcare facility, to highly specialized commercial, infrastructure, and technical services.
The VAMED range of services is both wide and deep and, together with VAMED’s value chain, forms our USP that has made VAMED a leading healthcare provider with a global reach.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.