Project Director | SAS Global Consultants
SAS Global are currently recruiting for one of the largest construction management companies in the world who are seeking a well experienced and qualified Project Director to join them in Saudi Arabia.
Our client already has a large presence in the Kingdom and are currently working on some of Saudi’s highest profile construction projects. Due to continued expansion and project wins we are expanding the senior leadership team within the organisation.
80,000 to 105,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Benefits
* A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field
* Certified Project Management Professional status or equivalent institution
* Successfully led numerous large scale, complex Project Management/Construction Management programmes across a range of Client types and multi-disciplinary teams
*15+ years’ experience in delivering fully coordinated, multi-disciplinary Project Management and Construction Management projects in the capacity of Project Manager and/or Project Director
* Demonstrable experience in successfully delivering a fully coordinated Project Management and Construction Management projects using the latest engineering design and collaboration tools.
* Previous Middle East experience is desirable
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.