JOB TITLE: Production Associate
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Body Art Alliance (BAA), a family of leading brands and companies that design, manufacture and market the widest variety of tattoo supplies, piercing supplies, body jewelry and permanent makeup (PMU). This alliance was formed with the purpose of better serving our employees and clients through education, best practices, innovation, research and development, as well as superior customer service. The alliance is comprised of FK Irons, World Famous, Neo Metal, Norsco Attachments and Painful Pleasures. We are thrilled about the new opportunities that our alliance will create for our employees, artists, partners, distributors and customers!
The Production Associate is responsible for creating high quality body jewelry products that will be sent to customers internationally. While keeping up machinery and workstation cleanliness, the Production Associate will be required to meet production standards in a timely manner.
- Cultivates a positive and engaging work environment by valuing and influencing positive interpersonal relationships, while building and maintaining strong lines of communication with external and internal contacts.
- Upholds the principal of customer service and seeks to delight the customer in all interactions.
- Sustains a culture of continuous improvement. Collaborates with team members to identify and opportunities for improvement and resolve problems. Participates in events and improvement activities.
- Performs required quality inspections and documents results. Defects are noted and communicated to the Production Supervisor
- Ensure that the job is produced to the appropriate specifications and to the appropriate quality policy and procedures.
- Performs inventory procedures with results that are complete and accurate.
- Follow strict packaging and labeling requirements to ensure all parts are accurate for shipment.
- This operation will require a final analysis/interpretation of the outgoing part quality and will hold the authority to not ship and inform supervision of any potential problems.
- Deburring requires a good understanding of the techniques necessary to have a well deburred part. The full removal of extraneous metal from a part is important for both aesthetic and physical reasons.
- Ensure appropriate materiel are obtained from and returned to the Material Handler, including raw material and tooling
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Maintain accuracy of data entered into the ERP system.
- Ensures that all necessary paperwork is complete and correct when job is passed on.
- Associates are expected to cross train and be flexible to support work requirements and related tasks as assigned.
- Be able to safely operate and use tools and equipment once trained
- Be able and willing to follow Supervisory instructions
- Be able to count/weigh on scales accurately
- Be able to follow written operational work instructions and job traveler information, and document work aspects accurately in the ERP system.
- Be dexterous and be able to manipulate small intricate parts.
- Be able to scan job operations reliably and with accurate data
- Strong communication ? ability to receive and understand written and verbal instruction.
- Exercise ethical behavior and good judgement. Knows when to seek help or guidance in decision making.
- Ability to use an eye-loupe at 5x magnification &/or a microscope at 20x magnification
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI):
- Promotes a safe work environment and is committed to safe behaviors. Completes required safety training, and immediately reports unsafe conditions, near-misses, injuries, or hazard conditions.
- Completes work according to quality requirements and performs quality inspections with results documented as required.
- Exhibits excellent attendance and timeliness. Meets production performance expectations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent manual dexterity, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Finger dexterity is required to work with small and delicate parts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mathematical skills with the ability to interpret numerical data, count, add, subtract, multiply, divide, and calculate percentages.
- Must be able to safely access and navigate the operations and production areas.
- Be able to lift safely 35 pounds safely
- Must be able to work with standard power tools.
- Regularly utilizes depth perception, peripheral vision, close focus, and color identification.
We are constantly adapting to provide our employees with an optimal workplace. We believe that your work should be engaging and rewarding. Below are just a few of the benefits to our employees:
- Medical, dental and vision offerings
- Company paid Short-term& Long-term Disability
- 401K match
- Paid time off in addition to paid holidays
- Wellness Program
- Incentive Programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Bright Ideas Program
At Body Art Alliance (BAA), we don?t just accept difference ? we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and the community we serve. BAA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.