Parts Person (WINDTHORST – Saskatchewan)
Young’s Equipment Inc., southern Saskatchewan’s largest Case IH agricultural equipment dealer is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Parts Person to join our team in Windthorst. We focus on delivering exceptional customer service to a thriving agricultural community across our nine locations. Well-established and family owned, Youngs Equipment is continually growing.
What This Company Offers You:
-Enjoy a casual and fun working environment, with a great group of co-workers.
-Full benefits package, including health, dental, life, disability, critical illness, an employee and family assistance program and pension plan.
-On-going training and support.
The Role You Will Play:
– Locating necessary parts and providing pricing;
– Reading and interpreting parts diagnostics and diagrams;
– Using computerized system and navigating through parts libraries;
– Assisting with inventory counts;
– Merchandising parts for display areas;
– In addition, participate in all aspects of the shipping/receiving/inventory functions, accountable for accurate daily completion of all receiving, shipping, inventory control and administrative requirements;
– Ensure excellent service is provided to all customers, which include members of your team and other departments within your branch and all other branches.
– Training will be provided, but an ideal candidate would possess previous parts experience;
– Working knowledge of agricultural equipment;
– Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently;
– Ability to work within a on-call rotation, overtime and weekends as scheduled and requested;
– Safe operation of a forklift, and the ability to meet the physical demands of the position, lifting to 50lbs unassisted, walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.