Lead Contract Performance Management Specialist | General Electric (GE)
Job Description Summary
The Contract Performance Manager will demonstrate accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives for the assigned Gas Power customers in Bahrain. You will Manage all resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers’ site/property. These activities contribute to perform outages, repair, parts supply and On-Site-Services required by customers. The role is guided by operating policy. Works with cross functional teams. The role has autonomy within the operational area or a segment within a larger business unit. The role may have a major impact on a small business unit or Family within a Function or P&L. High levels of evaluative judgment and operational acumen are required to achieve outcomes.
Roles and Responsibilities
– All contract performance related activities , typically tied to a customer site.
– Perform in the role as the interface between the customer and the project team, managing the transfer of information and requests.
– Assure timely resolution of issues and keep the customer advised of the progress of the project, and negotiate changes and variations and solutions to any issue arising.
– Responsible for adherence to contract service, operations, and performance specifications, as well as financial & technical metrics specific to contract.
– Perform proposal negotiation, and contract administration functions on assigned proposals / contracts with minimal supervision
– Provide support to manager and senior contracts personnel on assigned contracts Function as the liaison for the customer on contract matters
– Developing specialized knowledge in their discipline.
– Serves as best practice/quality resource.
– Has awareness of latest technical developments in own area.
– Contributes towards strategy and policy development, and ensure delivery within area of responsibility.
– Responsible for knowledge of assigned region, coverage area, or product lines, their associated configuration installations, and represents the most direct access to all appropriate internal functions to support the customer
– Establish and maintain contact to provide on-going technical and business support to assigned customers in designated geographic region or coverage area.
– Has in-depth knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; has working knowledge of competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
– Uses judgment to make decisions or solve moderately complex tasks or problems in areas of operational/product management, manufacturing, technology or engineering.
– Takes new perspective on existing solutions.
– Uses technical experience and expertise for data analysis to support recommendations. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own function to arrive at decisions.
– Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
– May lead small projects with moderate risks and resource requirements.
– Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus.
– Developing persuasion skills required to influence others on topics within field.
– This position is to execute the contractual obligations for Al Hidd Power Company located in Bahrain.
– Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
– From 3-5 years with experience in contract management, project management or field engineering
– Expertise in GE Gas Power Services processes and tools.
– Experience in working with customer different stakeholders
– Experience planning and executing outages
– Strong oral and written communication skills.
– Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
– Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
– Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
– Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
– Established project management skills. Demonstrated communication & organizational skills.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE’s Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE’s Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it’s the world’s largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world’s oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.