Java Developer (IAM)
Roles & Duties
As a part of the IAM Answer Implementation group, you can be working intently with our enterprise stakeholders and be chargeable for design, growth and supply of IAM options.
· Working with enterprise IT safety groups to develop Identification and Entry Administration methods, architectures, and implementation plans
· Defining technical and enterprise necessities for identification and entry administration options
· API design and growth for Automation Frameworks
· Configuration and implementation of IAM merchandise
· Interplay with prospects, group members and onshore consultants to unravel implementation points
· Set up, integration and deployment of the SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) product
Abilities and expertise required
· Pc Science Diploma or equal
· Expertise engaged on identification and entry administration implementations is a plus. Implementation/Configuration and deployment of the IdentityIQ (IIQ, Identification Entry & Identification Administration.
To use on-line please use the ‘apply’ operate, alternatively you might contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.