Female – Children & Teenage Program Fitness Professional – MTM Group
To realize the classes and instruct the participants of different age group varying from 8 months- 17 years old.
DETAILED ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support in developing the special unit business.
- Set up and follow up unit meetings.
- Planning and coordinating specific class/program content.
- Prepare and organize additional occupational (job related) tasks.
- Content coordination with colleagues and teaching classes.
- Prepare accommodation and equipment for the classes.
- To realize the classes and instruct the participants safely.
- Plan, coordinate, assist, and perform tasks for events and workshops if need it.
- To do preliminary work for classes and project planning and realization.
- To clarify attendees about timetables, classes content and further programs.
- To clarify attendees about the best individual programs.
- Professional consulting for attendees.
- Responsible in following the up the equipment maintenance and preparation
- Fitness Instructor certification
- A Bachelor ‘s degree in physical education
- Degree in sport and exercise
- Child development skills
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
2 to 5 years of experience
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Other Healthcare Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.