CPT (Cone Penetration Test) Technician | RTC-1 Employment Services
Position Title: CPT (Cone Penetration Test) Technician
Employment Type: Contract (10 months renewable)
Salary: up to 5,000 AED depending on experience and qualifications including overtime plus accommodation and food
Job location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the client:
The hiring company is an international marine contractor with 150 years of existence in the market focusing on dredging, land infrastructure, and offshore wind and oil & gas infrastructure projects.
• Perform land based and/or nearshore CPT probing operations
• Manage and maintain assess on site (CPT Plant)
• Interact between CPT and drilling operation
• Make sure that concerns over the quality of the CPT operation and relevant operational matters are effectively communicated to senior personnel in order for concerns to be addressed
• Provide regular training on technical areas as well as general procedural matters and ensure that field crews are suitably trained and equipped to perform the task required of them
• Acquire CPT data during execution of test
• Ensure successful deliverables as stated on project scope of work
• Investigate and document all accidents on site as per drilling procedure
• Comply with company’s reporting requirement and ensure that all details are accurate, and all activities are well-documents
• Male, Open to any nationalities
• Candidates must be present in the UAE
• Diploma in Geology or relevant qualification is desirable
• Has a valid CPT Certification
• Minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience in Construction, Marine Offshore
• Basic understanding of soil testing
• Background of quality control on soil testing
• Should be familiar with excel and word and be able to prepare daily reports using these software tools
• Knowledge in CPT Testing procedure is a must
• Knowledge of suitable CPT investigative techniques to ensure successful deliverables as stated on project scope of work.
• Excellent communication skills
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.