Certified Teacher – Mount Eden
We are looking for highly motivated, qualified and registered educators to work in friendly, vibrant and dynamic centres in Mount Eden and the surrounding suburbs. The centres are dedicated to providing memorable experiences for tamariki and whanau by offering quality educational opportunities.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- A Diploma or degree in Teaching Early Childhood Education.
- Current provisional or full practising certificate.
- Experience working with tamariki in early childhood education.
- Proven ability to plan, implement and evaluate programmes.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
Why you should apply:
- The centres are committed to providing high quality care and education for all tamariki and whanau and the wider community.
- They offer a competitive remuneration along with excellent progression opportunities.
- Discounted Childcare.
- Mentoring for provisionally registered teachers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate ECE teacher to be a part of an experienced and caring team. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you hit the apply button below, send your CV through to Lewis at email@example.com or alternatively call the office on 0800 800 204 (3).
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to complete a NZ Police Request & Consent form and a Police Check will be conducted. In some circumstances, an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant’s interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people and in accordance with The Vulnerable Children Act.
Refer a friend and you could earn a $200 prezzy card!
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $200 prezzy card Call 0800 800 204 to find out more. Conditions apply.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.