Ag Equipment Technician (INDIAN HEAD – Saskatchewan)
Vale has a great opportunity available for an experienced Ag Equipment Technician to be a part of our custom products assembly and equipment commissioning team. Vale Industries is a fast-paced, collaborative environment with lots of opportunity for personal and professional growth. If you are motivated to make a real difference and the drive results, this position may be for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Read documents, computer screens, blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
– Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists
– Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
– Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub assemblies
– Verify specifications by measuring completed component
– Resolve assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources
– Gain and maintain efficiencies by following lean principles
– Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
– Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
– Document actions by completing production and quality forms
– Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
For full job description: https://valeindustries.ca/careers/
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.