Accounts Payable Analyst – Cummins Arabia
– Prepares analyses and reports for the accounts payable team; makes recommendations for changes to methods and processes based on the analyses prepared.
– Prepares statistical reporting.
– Resolves moderately complex accounts payable issues and problems.
– Builds and maintains relationships with other Finance disciplines and work teams.
– Executes special projects as assigned.
– Based in UAE currently.
– Available to join immediately.
– 4+ years of experience in similar role and industry.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Electrical Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Industrial Engineering & Automation
- Company Type
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Temporary Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.