Accounting & Finance Officer (MNC Commodity Trading)
about the company
our client is a well-established MNC Commodities Trading company and they’re seeking a Accounting & Finance Executive as part of their expansion plan to support the A&F activities such as analysing financial information, and provide support for system implementation project.
about the job
- Responsible for AP / AR / GL / Journal entries / quarterly GST.
- Develop, maintain, and analyse budgets and forecast, preparing periodic reports that compare actual costs to budgeted costs.
- Prepare, examine, or analyse accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Work with internal stakeholders and different departments on accounting related activities.
- Monitoring of bank balance.
- Consolidate payment requests from trade operations.
- Liaise with banks to obtain LC confirmation and discounting rates.
- Maintain import LC information well and in order.
- Record receipts and payment check to invoices and bank ad visors.
- Assist in working capital reports.
skills and experience required
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.